WILMINGTON, MA — Below is the latest news from the offices of Congressman Seth Moulton, Senator Ed Markey, and Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Congressman Seth Moulton
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Congressman Moulton’s Office:
Senator Ed Markey
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Markey’s Office:
- Young, Markey, Baldwin Introduce Legislation to Fight Opioid-Related Infectious Diseases
- Senators Markey and Thune Applaud FCC for Initiating Rulemaking to Explore Solutions to Unwanted Robocalls and Robotexts
- Senators Markey and Blumenthal Demand Answers from Facebook
- Senator Markey Calls on CDC to Immediately Begin Gun Violence Prevention Research with Increased Funding from Omnibus Budget
Senator Elizabeth Warren
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Warren’s Office:
- Warren, Paul Introduce Legislation to Ensure Better Access to Hearing Health Care Services
- Warren, Colleagues Unveil Legislation to Hold Insurance Companies Accountable and Strengthen Consumer Protections
- Warren, Capito Introduce Reducing Opioid Risk Act
- Warren, Murphy, HELP Committee Democrats Request Committee Hearing on Causes & Remedies of School Shootings
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.