WILMINGTON, MA — The Town of Wilmington issued a reminder of whom to contact for specific issues during a snowstorm:
- Police/Fire Emergency — 911
- Non-Emergency Police — 978-658-5071
- Non-Emergency Fire — 978-658-3346
- Snow Removal Operations/DPW — 978-658-4481
- Reading Light (Power Outages/Downed Wires/Trees in Wires) — 781-944-1340
- National Grid (Gas) — 800-233-5325
- Comcast (Cable/Phone/Internet) — 800-226-2278
- Verizon (Cable/Phone/Internet)
- Residential customers can contact Verizon at 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) or online at http://www.verizon.com/outage to report any service-related issue, receive alert and find helpful service-related FAQs.
- Small business customers can visit http://www.verizon.com/bizoutage. Medium business and enterprise customers should contact their regular customer service centers or account teams, as needed. Enterprise customers can also access the Enterprise Center at https://enterprisecenter.verizon.com.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?