WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive an update on the FY19 Superintendent’s proposed budget.
- The School Committee will discuss the superintendent search.
- The School Committee will receive the district’s 2017 Annual Report, plus a personnel report.
- The School Committee will vote on the district’s school transportation contract.
- The School Committee will choose its representatives to the Administrative Assistant and Nurses Contract Negotiation Subcommittees.
- The School Committee will consider a field trip request for Shawsheen 3rd graders to Odiorne Park in Rye, NH.
The School Committee will then go into Executive Session after the public portion of the meeting is complete.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting. Wilmington Apple also intends on live-tweeting the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.