WILMINGTON, MA – The Catholic Community of Wilmington and South Tewksbury’s Charities Committee is conducting a Thanksgiving Food Drive to help families in need within the St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s parishes, as well as the Wilmington and Tewksbury Food Pantries.
Donations can be left inside the entrances of both St. Thomas and St. Dorothy’s on Saturday, November 11 and Sunday, November 12.
Requested, non-perishable food items include:
- Instant Potato
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned Veggies (corn, green beans, yams, peas, carrots)
- Chicken or Turkey Stock or Broth
- Bread or Roll Mix
- Canned Fruit or Applesauce
- Coffee or Tea
- Cake Mix & Frosting
- Pie Crust Mix & Pie Filling
- Brownie Mix
- Nuts or Chips & Dips/Salsa
- Grocery Store Gift Cards (in any denomination)
If you are interested in donating a complete Dinner Basket for a family, the estimated cost is approximately $50. Monetary donations or gift cards can be brought to the Parish Office, marked “Thanksgiving.”
If you would like to have your donation picked up or have questions, please contact Rose Jackson at email@example.com or 978-658-9915.