WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, June 12, 2017 at 7pm in the Wilmington Middle School Auditorium.
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will receive a presentation from DPW Director Michael Woods on the current state of and potential future options for the Butters Row Bridge. Public comments will be welcome.
- Selectmen will consider issuing a common victualer license for Pancho’s Cantina, the new Mexican restaurant coming to 306 Ballardvale Street, Unit 7.
- Selectmen will receive an update from the Town Manager regarding appointments and reappointments to the town’s Finance Committee.
- Selectmen will consider ratifying the Town Manager’s appointment of Robert Oliveri to the town’s Commission on Disabilities.
- Selectmen will consider neighborhood block party requests on Jacobs Street and Lucaya Circle.
- Selectmen will consider executing a drainage easement agreement at 40 Burlington Avenue and a roadway easement at 21 North Street.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.