WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Council for the Arts will hold its 37th Annual Art Exhibition on Friday, June 2, 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and Saturday, June 3, 1pm to 4pm, at the Wilmington Arts Center (219 Middlesex Avenue).
The Council is looking for entrants! Entry forms can be HERE. Entries must fall into one of the following four categories – (1) oils/acrylics; (2) watercolors; (3) photography; and (4) other mediums.
As stated in the announcement, here are the exhibition’s rules:
- Any professional or non-professional may enter no more than two pieces
- Work must be suitably framed and ready to hang with wire
- Size may be no larger than 30″ by 40″ including frame
- Work should not have been previously shown in a Wilmington Council for the Arts exhibition
- There will be a $10 fee for the first entry and a $15 fee for two entries (Maximum of two entries)
- There will be four $100 first place prizes – one in each category
- No commission will be charged for any sale
- The deadline for registration is Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Work must be delivered to the Arts Center on Wednesday, May 31, from 5:30pm to 7pm.
All work must be picked up at 4pm at the close of the exhibtion on Saturday, June 3.
(NOTE: The above information is from the Wilmington Art Council’s website.)