WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, May 8, 2017 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. (A 6pm Executive Session precedes the public portion of the meeting.)
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Planning Director Valerie Gingrich will provide a presentation on the town’s efforts to attract and create affordable housing.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will share the letter he recently sent to EPA regarding Olin.
- Selectmen will receive an update from DPW on a review of the Butters Row Bridge.
- Selectmen will consider executing a 3-year collective bargaining agreement (July 1, 2016-June 30, 2019) between the town and the Patrolmen’s Union.
- Selectmen will receive an update on the Board of Appeals vacancy.
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Recreation Department to use the Town Common & Gazebo for Concerts on the Common on Wednesdays — July 5, July 12, July 19 and July 26 (with Thursday rain dates).
- Selectmen will consider the request of the WHS Guidance Head to use the Swain Green & Municipal Parking Lot for the Senior BBQ on Friday, June 2, 11am to 2pm.
- Selectmen will consider approving the acceptance by conservation commission of deed for a parcel off of Green Meadow Drive.
- Selectmen will consider various appointments and reappointments from the Town Manager.
- Selectmen will set their summer meeting schedule.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.