WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, March 27, 2017 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Recreation Director Karen Campbell will provide an update on her department and on the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility’s Open House.
- Selectmen will receive an update on the status of Ristuccia Rink from Town Manager Jeff Hull.
- Selectmen will receive the latest correspondence between EPA and Olin.
- Selectmen will consider a request to hold the 2017 Memorial Day Parade.
- Selectmen will consider a request from the Wilmington Police Department to hold National Night Out on Tuesday, August 1 at Rotary Park.
- Selectmen will consider various taxi cab license and hawk & pedle (sell ice cream) license requests.
- Selectmen will consider a request from Town Clerk Sharon George to appoint election workers for 2017.
- Selectmen will discuss the board’s reorganization process.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.