WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
The Committee will be holding a Community Forum to gather input regarding the draft district’s strategic plan from 5pm to 6pm.
The Committee will be holding an Executive Session at 6:15pm to ratify the Educational Assistants Contract.
There are several noteworthy items on the 7pm meeting agenda, including:
- Superintendent Evaluation’s Progress Report
- Superintendent’s 2023-2024 Contract
- Ratification of the Educational Assistant Contract
- Tiered Interventions for Chronic Absenteeism
- Approval of High School Field Trip To Ireland in June 2024
- Approval of Disposal of OIT Surplus Equipment
- Freshmen History Fair Presentation
- Merrimack Valley Superintendents Association Student Recognition Program
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports. The Committee’s High School student representatives will also issue their monthly report.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.