WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, May 19, 2023:
- The Wilmington Little League is holding a Parents Night Out from 7:30pm to 11:30pm at the Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks Lodge (777 South Street, Tewksbury). This “Parents Night Out” will feature DJ Dave Glinner’s Music Bingo, raffle baskets, and a 50/50 raffle. Outside food may be brought into the facility, but not beverages as there will be a cash bar. Advanced tickets cost $25 per person. Tickets at the door cost $30. 10-person tables are available for $250. Purchase your tickets HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an Outdoor Drop-In Story Time for ages 2-6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding several activities and programs — Zumba (9am); Sewing (9:30am); Chair Yoga (12:30pm); and Poker (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.