WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, May 13, 2023:
- The Town of Wilmington is holding its annual Household Hazardous Waste Da from 9am to 2pm, in the parking lot of the West Intermediate School (22 Carter Lane). The event is FREE for Wilmington residents. Proof of residency is required. View the event flyer for more information. Contact the Wilmington Department of Public Works at 978-658-4481 with any questions.
- The Wilmington Middle School Drama Club presents “Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Middle School (but were too busy being stuffed in a locker to ask”) on Friday, May 12, 2023 at 7pm and Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 1pm inside the Wilmington Middle School Auditorium (25 Carter Lane). General admission is $10. Tickets are available online HERE and at the door.
- The Wilmington Animal Food Pantry is holding a distribution event from 11am to 2pm, at the Wilmington Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street). Free animal food and supplies will be available for anyone in need. You do not need to be from Wilmington. No proof of need required. No questions asked. Learn more about the Wilmington Animal Food Pantry at wilmingtonanimalfoodpantry.com.
- The Shawsheen Tech is offering Summer Swimming Lessons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from June 27, 2023 to July 29, 2023, with no classes the week of July 3rd. Registration will take place in Pool Hallway from 8:45am to 10:45am on Saturday, May 13, 2023 and Saturday, May 20, 2023. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) hosts karaoke from Winnell Entertainment on Saturdays beginning at 8pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.