WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, May 8, 2023 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The Select Board will consider the appointment of Special Counsel for the Olin Superfund Site, New England Transrail, and Maple Meadow Landfill. The Board is considering whether to retain Dan Deutsch, of Brooks & DeRensis, or transfer these issues to the town’s existing Town Counsel firm, KP Law.
- The Select Board will receive written updates on Middle School renovation project for Wildwood students; new traffic signalizations at Public Safety Building and intersection of Hopkins Street/Lake Street/Shawsheen Avenue; the town’s Tree City USA designation; and the town’s 5-year vegetation management plan.
- The Select Board will consider the request of Blisspoint Winery to obtain a Farmers Market Winery License to sell wine at the Wilmington Farmers Market.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the owners of Mona’s Kitchen (66U Concord Street) to obtain a common victualer license.
- The Select Board will consider the request of G’s Eats LLC to obtain a hawk and pedle license.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the WHS Lamplighters Guild to use the Fourth of July Building parking lot for a Car Wash Fundraiser on July 30, 2023, from 9am to 3pm.
- The Select Board will consider the request of a resident to hold his daughter’s birthday party at Yentile Farm on a Saturday afternoon in June.
- The Select Board will consider RMLD’s request to relocate one pole on Dunton Road.
The full agenda can be found HERE.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.