WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, May 7, 2023:
- REMINDER: This is the final week for Curbside Collection. Leaves/grass clippings, placed in bio-degradable paper bags or uncovered barrels, will be collected curbside on your trash day.
- Merrimack Valley A Cappella is holding its Spring Cabaret at 2pm at Temple Emanuel (7 Haggetts Pond Road, Andover). Learn more HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from McKinnon’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
- STILL AVAILABLE: Tickets are still available for the 2023 Wilmington Good Guy Award Dinner on Friday, May 12, 2023. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.