WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, April 27, 2023:
- The Wilmington Board of Assessors meets at 1pm in the Town Hall’s Small Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Red Cross is holding a Blood Drive at the Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall (112 Middlesex Avenue) from 2pm to 7pm. Learn more HERE.
- Looking for an excuse to eat out? The Friends of Wilmington Baseball is holding a fundraiser at Casa Blanca in Wilmington (207 Main Street) from 4pm to 8pm. A percentage of your bill (food & drink) — dine-in and take-out — will support the WHS Baseball program. Make sure to mention the cause when ordering.
- We’re One Wilmington invites residents to create posters to support student athletes participating in the Special Olympics Wilmington Unified Game Day. We’re One Wilmington will be holding poster making sessions on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, from 4pm to 5pm, and Thursday, April 27, 2023, from 4pm to 5:45pm, at the Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue). All supplies will be provided. The Special Olympics will take place on Friday, May 12, 2023, from 9am to 1pm, at Wilmington High School (159 Church Street).
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting an Intro To Nature Journaling at 6:30pm at Hathaway Acres. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding the following activities: Gentle Yoga (9am); Art (9:45am); Knitting & Crocheting (10:30am); Country Line Dancing (10:30am); Ceramics (1:30pm); and Functionally Fit (2pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.