WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Tuesday, April 18, 2023:
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Library Trustees meets at 7pm in the Library’s Banda Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a “Chalk The Walk” event from 9am to 7pm. Use sidewalk chalk and your imagination to add some color and creativity to the Peggy Kane Reading Garden! Chalk will be provided, but feel free to bring your own. Dress for a mess; no registration necessary!
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding the following: Hiking Group (9am); Dance & Tone Class (9:30am); Beading Group (10:30am); and Functionally Fit (2pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks (777 South Street, Tewksbury) is holding bingo — open to the public — every Tuesday. Doors open at 4pm. Bingo starts at 6:45pm.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.