WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, April 10, 2023 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The Select Board will recognize outgoing Chairwoman Judy O’Connell, who is not seeking re-election on April 22.
- The Select Board will hear a presentation from Veterans Services Director Lou Cimaglia regarding a proposed World War II monument project.
- The Select Board will hear a presentation from Elderly Services Director Terri Marciello, who will provide a general update on programs at the Senior Center.
- The Select Board will receive a written update on police and fire storage units from Police Chief Joseph Desmond and Fire Chief Bill Cavanaugh.
- The Select Board will receive a written update from Town Manager Jeff Hull regarding next steps in the Wildwood Early Childhood Center building project.
- The Select Board will consider declaring April 28, 2023 as Arbor Day in Wilmington.
- The Select Board will consider a request to place signs of graduating Wilmington seniors of Shawsheen Tech on the Town Common.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the Middle School to use the Town Common and Gazebo on Thursday, June 15, 2023, from 6pm to 8pm, for the 8th Grade Moving On Ceremony.
- The Select Board will consider issuing a Sunday Entertainment License for Cushing Amusements for the Fun on the Fun carnival.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the Recreation Department to use the Town Common and Gazebo on Wednesday nights in July for the Concerts on the Common series.
- The Select Board will consider recognizing August 9 as Indigenous Peoples Day.
- The Select Board will consider its summer meeting schedule.
The full agenda can be found HERE.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.