WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, March 26, 2023:
- All aboard! Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show stops in Wilmington on Saturday, March 25, 2023, from 10am to 4pm, and Sunday, March 26, 2023, from 10am to 4pm at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). Greenberg’s Great Train & Toy Show is the largest and longest-running model train and collectible toy show in the country. The show is geared towards the general public and towards modelers and hobbyists, featuring hundreds of tables of trains and accessories for sale, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Minutemen are holding their Annual Installation of Officers on Sunday, at noon at Minutemen Headquarters, located behind the Harnden Tavern (430 Salem Street). The ceremony lasts approximately 20 minutes, with light refreshments to follow. Learn more about the Wilmington Minutemen HERE.
- DEADLINE TODAY: If you or someone you know could use some help this Easter with providing their child(ren) with an Easter basket, please have them reach out to us at email@example.com. Requests need to be made by Sunday, March 26, 2023 in order for the Easter Bunny to assemble them.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from McKinnon’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.