WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, March 19, 2023:
- The Tewksbury-Wilmington Elks Lodge #2070 invites the public to a fundraiser breakfast, from 8am to 10:30am, at the Elks Lodge (777 South Street, Tewksbury). Tickets, available at the door, cost $7 per person ($20 per family). Learn more HERE.
- The Middlesex Canal Association will hold its Spring Walk at 1:30pm through the Maple Meadow Aqueduct in Wilmington. Walkers will meet at the kiosk at 35 Towpath Drive. Learn more HERE.
- The Spring Castleberry Fair Arts & Crafts Festival will take place on Saturday, March 18, 2023, from 10am to 5pm, and Sunday, March 19, 2023, from 10am to 4pm, at Wilmington’s Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road). Learn more HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from McKinnon’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
- The Wilmington Good Guy Committee is still seeking nominations for its 2023 Recipient. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.