WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Thursday, March 16, 2023:
- The Wilmington High School World Cultures Club is holding a World Culture Festival from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in the WHS Cafeteria. Come and see all the fascinating cultures of the Wilmington community, including food stations, music, dance performances, and a guest performance by Odaiko New England. Admission costs $5. The festival is supported by a grant from the Wilmington Cultural Council.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library is holding its Annual Meeting at 7pm in the library’s Large Conference Room. If you are a Friends member, please plan to attend a brief business meeting followed by the election of officers. New members may join at the door. Register in advance HERE. Library Director Tina Stewart will then present a history of the library makeover and a preview of the redesign of the first floor of the library. Enjoy refreshments provided by the Hospitality Committee, plus all attendees will be entered in a raffle for a surprise door prize.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) meets at 6:30pm via ZOOM. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Baby Storytime at 10am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding the following activities: Gentle Yoga (9am); Art (9:45am); Knitting & Crocheting (10:30am); Country Line Dancing (10:30am); and Ceramics (1:30pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.