WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, March 13, 2023 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Wilmington Economic Development Committee Chair Mike Champoux will provide an update on his committee’s work.
- Wilmington Police Chief Joseph Desmond will discuss funding of his department’s tasers.
- Wilmington Health Director Shelly Newhouse will discuss a Public Health Excellence for Shared Services Grant her department received, as well as the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Wilmington Town Clerk Elizabeth Lawrence and troop leaders and troop members of the local Brownies will discuss the “Democracy for Brownies” program.
- The Select Board will review the proposed 2023 Town Meeting Warrant, and then consider closing and signing it.
- The Select Board will consider a request to illuminate the Wilmington Town Common blue during April for Autism Awareness Month.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the Wilmington Farmers Market to utilize the Swain Green on Sundays, from June 11 to October 1, from 10am to 1pm, plus the use of the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility on Sunday, June 2, from 19am to 1pm.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide the Board with a Community Update from EPA on the Olin Chemical Superfund site.
The full agenda can be found HERE.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.