- William Joseph O’Brien, Jr. (40, Billerica) was served a summons for Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding. O’Brien was involved in a motor vehicle rollover on Chestnut Street. A guardrail was damaged. No injuries noted. Vehicle towed. (2:28am)
- Robert Alexander Peguero Fermin (19, Lawrence) was served a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (6:31am)
- A train at North Wilmington station blocked Route 62. (6:44am)
- A Horseshoe Lane resident reported an ex-neighbor was tampering with her exterior surveillance camera. (9:50am)
- Police issued a citation for failure to stop for a school bus near McDonald’s on Main Street. (3:31pm)
- Rocky M. Veliz (37, Somerville) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense) and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. Veliz was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at Lowell Street and Dartmouth Avenue. (5:58pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.