WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, March 3, 2023:
- The Tewksbury-Wilmington Elks Lodge (777 Salem Street, Tewksbury) is hosting an independent professional wrestling event. Doors open at 7:30pm. Bell time at 8pm. Chaotic Wrestling’s “License To Kill” will feature Heavyweight Champion Mecca Brian Johnson, JT Dunn, The Unit, Brad Cashew, Ricky Smokes, Armani Kayos, Paris Van Dale, MORTAR, Aaron Rourke, Love, Doug, & much more. General admission tickets cost $15. Floor seats cost $18. VIP tickets cost $20. Front-Row seats cost $25. Purchase tickets HERE. Full bar available.
- The Town is holding a Public Shade Tree Removal hearing at 9:30am in the Town Hall Auditorium. The Town is seeking to remove a tree on Wildwood Street. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a drop-in storytime for ages 2-5 at 10:30am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding several activities and programs — Zumba (9am); Sewing (9:30am); Wood Carving (10am); Chair Yoga (12:30pm); and Poker (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Educational Foundation has partnered with Baystate Textiles to raise funds through an ongoing textile recycling rebate program. Bag up any of your unwanted footwear, clothing, accessories, linens and stuffed animals and place them in the donation boxes located outside each of Wilmington’s public schools. Donations can be in any condition as long as they’re clean and dry. The Wilmington Educational Foundation will receive a rebate of $100 for every ton of textiles collected. WEF earns thousands of dollars each year from this fundraiser.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.