WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, February 15, 2023 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the meeting agenda, including:
- the School Committee will hold its annual budget hearing on the school district’s FY24 proposed budget, followed by vote.
- the School Committee will conduct a first reading of the school district’s proposed 2023-2024 school year calendar.
- the School Committee will receive an update on the Wildwood School Building project.
- Superintendent Brand will give his meeting report, which will include updates on the District Strategic Plan Committee, the Youth Risk Behavior Survey, and the WPS Parent/Guardian University.
- the School Committee will approve the 2023-2024 Wilmington High School Course Selection and Program of Studies.
- the School Committee will approve an out-of-state field trip to the French Museum of Work & Culture in Woonsocket, Rhode Island.
- the School Committee will review the FY24 SEEM Budget.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports. The Committee’s High School student representatives will also issue their monthly report.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.