WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, February 3, 2023:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a drop-in story time for ages 2 to 6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding several activities and programs — Zumba (9am); Sewing (9:30am); Chair Yoga (12:30pm); and Poker (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Good Guy Committee is seeking nominations for its 2023 Recipient. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Fourth of July Committee is seeking community groups interested in Fun on the Fourth Food Booths. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.