WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, December 28, 2022:
- The Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks is holding its annual children’s free throw contest (“Hoop Shot”) at 6pm at the Wynn Middle School in Tewksbury (1 Griffin Way). Participants will take 25 free throws from an age-appropriate foul line. There will be six categories — Boys 8-9, Girls 8-9, Boys 10-11, Girls 10-11, Boys 12-13, and Girls 12-13. A participant’s age is based on how old they will be on April 1, 2023. Registration is free and can be done beginning at 6pm. A copy of each child’s birth certificate is required. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a Family Movie Night at 6:30pm. Punch your ticket and climb aboard the Polar Express for a fun family movie night to end the year! Freshly popped popcorn and a hot cocoa bar provided! Rated G. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting drop-in Tech Help from 2pm to 3pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise at 9:30am; Cards and Games at 1pm; and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.