WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the meeting agenda, including:
- the Superintendent will give his preliminary budget presentation to the School Committee
- the School Committee will make a final decision regarding placing Wildwood students at both the West and Middle School next school year
- the School Committee will receive an update on the School Start Time outreach efforts
- the School Committee will approve an out-of-state field trip for the Shawsheen Elementary School to Odiorne Point Park & Wildlife Refuge in Rye, New Hampshire
- the School Committee will approve the disposal of surplus equipment as determined by the IT Director
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports. The Committee’s High School student representatives will also issue their monthly report.
A Community Forum on the latest school start time proposal will take place from 6pm to 7pm before the meeting.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.