WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, December 2, 2022:
- We’re One Wilmington’s Festival of Trees takes place on Friday, December 2, 2022, from 10am to 9pm; Saturday, December 3, 2022, from 9am to 9pm; and Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 11am to 2pm, in St. Dorothy’s Lower Hall (11 Harnden Street). Admission is free. The event features one-of-a-kind raffle of 111 spectacular trees, wreaths and baskets; live holiday music; bake sale; and non-profit fundraisers. Photos with Santa will take place on Friday, December 2, 2022, from 5pm to 9pm. See the full schedule HERE.
- The Wilmington Middle School Drama Club presents “Elf The Musical” this weekend. There are four performances scheduled — Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 7pm; Friday, December 2, 2022 at 7pm; Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 1pm; and Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 7pm. Tickets cost $10 for children, students and seniors and $15 for adults. Tickets for the general public will be available for purchase at the door, beginning one hour before showtime. It’s best, however, to reserve your tickets in advance HERE. All performances will be held at the Wilmington Middle School Auditorium (25 Carter Lane).
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Zumba at 9am; Sewing at 9:30am; Chair Yoga at 12:30pm; and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a drop-in story time at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.