WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, November 16, 2022:
- The Wilmington School Committee meets at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room at 7pm. Read the agenda HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- The Wilmington Board of Appeals meets at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Town’s Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, is open for leaf and brush drop-off from 8am to 2pm. Residents will need to purchase a punch-card for $15 in order to enter the yardwaste center. Punch-cards will be available for purchase through the Collector’s Office at Town Hall and will allow up to 5 vehicle trips to the yardwaste center per card. NO GRASS CLIPPINGS OR STUMPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Commercial vehicles will not be allowed. Make sure to bring photo identification to show you are a Wilmington resident.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a Time for Twos Story Time at 10am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a Family Craft Night at 6:30pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise at 9:30am; Cards and Games at 1pm; and Poker at 1pm. The Center is also hosting Bingo at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.
- Grab dinner at Habit Burger Grill in Wilmington (196 Ballardvale Street) from 3pm to 8pm, and 20% of your bill will be donated to the Wilmington Boosters Association. Make sure to show the flyer below (printed or on your phone) to the cashier when ordering.