WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, November 14, 2022 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6pm.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The Select Board will hear from Police Chief Desmond and Traffic Officer Dan Furbush regrading plans for the 2022 Santa Parade.
- The Select Board will receive correspondence regarding the town’s free cash approval and certification.
- The Select Board will receive correspondence from the Federal Transit Administration regarding the approval of the North Wilmington Commuter Rail Station concept.
- The Select Board will receive a status report from the Surface Transportation Board and attorney correspondence regarding the New England Transrail and Wilmington Woburn Intermodal. The Board will also receive correspondence from an environmental consulting company regarding Olin and the New England Transrail.
- The Select Board will consider ratifying the appointments of David Gavegnano and Roberta Biscan to the Wilmington Commission on Disabilities.
- The Select Board will consider the request of We’re One Wilmington to place signs promoting the Festival of Trees on the Town Common and Fourth of July Building.
- The Select Board will consider a request to change the manager on the all-alcohol license for Rocco’s Restaurant.
- The Select Board will consider a request to obtain a common victualer license for 2 Lowell Street, Unit 6B.
- The Select Board will hear from Wilmington’s iPods from Wounded Veterans Paul Cardello regarding a donation from BOSE.
- The Select Board will set its January 2023 meeting schedule.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.