WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the meeting agenda, including:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will provide the M.A.S.S. Academic Excellence Award to WHS senior Mallory Brown.
- The School Committee will receive a report from its Middle School representatives — Meredith Ebert & Celina Vo.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation from the Northside PAC.
- The School Committee will approve the Superintendent’s Goals for the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 school years.
- The School Committee will be provided with the official DESE enrollment figures for the school district.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation on the Middle School Program Review.
- The School Committee will hear from Superintendent Brand on accomplishments and ongoing work related to the district’s Strategic Plan.
- The School Committee will receive presentations on School Council improvement plans for the Middle School and High School. Principals Quirk and Gendron will deliver them.
- Assistant Superintendent Dr. Christine Elliott will give a presentation on the district’s 2021-2022 MCAS results.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the short-term and long-term future of the Wildwood Early Childhood Center.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.