WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Tuesday, November 8, 2022:
- Polls are open from the State Election from 7am to 8pm. See the ballot HERE. Learn more about the ballot questions HERE. Precincts 1-3 vote at the Boutwell Early Childhood Center. Precincts 4-6 vote at the Town Hall.
- REMINDER: The Butters Row Bridge will be temporarily closed from November 7, 2022 through November 11, 2022, between 7am and 3pm. Learn more HERE.
- REMINDER: If you find yourself with too much candy in the house this Halloween season, We’re One Wilmington’s junior chapter (Junior WOW) is collecting candy from Tuesday, November 1, 2022 through Friday, November 11, 2022. These teen volunteers will be bagging the candy and creating homemade cards at the Wilmington Memorial Library on Saturday, November 12, 2022, from 1pm to 3pm. The public is invited and all supplies will be provided. These cards and candies will be delivered to local seniors and veterans. Candy donations can be dropped off in the marked bin at 41 Apache Way beginning November 1, 2022.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Preschool Storytime at 10am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting local author Laura Hatosy to learn some novel writing tips and how to make the most of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) at 7pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding a Blood Pressure Clinic at 9am, Hiking Group session at 9am, Dance & Tone at 9:30am, and Functionality Fit at 2pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Town Museum (430 Salem Street) is open for free tours from 10am to 2pm.