- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at the High School. (8:27am)
- Manaurys Munoz (37, Lynn) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License. (10:35am)
- Police responded to a false alarm on the Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Main Street. (5:27pm)
- Dena Bradstreet (47, Haverhill) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License and Speeding. (6:47pm)
- Rosana Oliveiradebrida (55, North Billerica) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding. (7:19pm)
- Matthew James Lewis (29, Malden) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Marked Lanes Violation; and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (8:52pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.