WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, October 26, 2022:
- Early voting for the State Election takes place from 8:30am to 12:30pm in the Town Hall Auditorium.
- The Wilmington School Committee’s Finance & Budget Subcommittee meets at 5:45pm in the High School’s Principal Office. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Food Pantry is open for pick-ups from 6:30pm to 7:30pm. Registration for food assistance is required. Learn more HERE.
- The Town’s Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, is open for leaf and brush drop-off from 8am to 2pm. Residents will need to purchase a punch-card for $15 in order to enter the yardwaste center. Punch-cards will be available for purchase through the Collector’s Office at Town Hall and will allow up to 5 vehicle trips to the yardwaste center per card. NO GRASS CLIPPINGS OR STUMPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Commercial vehicles will not be allowed. Make sure to bring photo identification to show you are a Wilmington resident.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a 7pm presentation from Paranormal New England on their recent ghost hunt at the Harnden Tavern. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise at 9:30am; Cards and Games at 1pm; and Poker at 1pm. The Center is also hosting “Understanding and Responding to Dementia Related Behaviors” with the Alzheimer’s Association at 6:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.