WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Wednesday, October 19, 2022:
- The Wilmington Board of Registrars meets at noon in the Town Hall’s Small Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Appeals meets at 7pm in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Town’s Recycling Center, located off Old Main Street at the Wilmington/Woburn line, is open for leaf and brush drop-off from 8am to 2pm. Residents will need to purchase a punch-card for $15 in order to enter the yardwaste center. Punch-cards will be available for purchase through the Collector’s Office at Town Hall and will allow up to 5 vehicle trips to the yardwaste center per card. NO GRASS CLIPPINGS OR STUMPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Commercial vehicles will not be allowed. Make sure to bring photo identification to show you are a Wilmington resident.
- Abundant Life (173 Church Street) is holding its Fall Preview Day Open House from 8:30am to 11:30am. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Family Craft Night at 6:30pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Special Exercise at 9:30am; Cards and Games at 1pm; and Poker at 1pm. Also, the Center is holding a free concert with musician Howie Newman at 1pm. Registration is required. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Police Department is conducting Child Safety Seat Inspections and Installations at the Public Safety Building (1 Adelaide Street) between 10am and noon. No appointments are necessary, however, it is strongly encouraged that you call ahead at 978-658-5071 to make sure a technician is available. Learn more HERE.