- Nicholas James Engebretson (27, Billerica) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; No or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (12:52am)
- Man flagged down police to alert him of an object near a storm drain that appeared to be blinking. Police confirmed it was just a vape pen. (3:57am)
- Police received an accidental 911 call. Caller meant to dial 411. (2:39pm)
- 4 vehicles were involved in a crash on Lowell Street. Two vehicles towed. No injuries noted. (2:57pm)
- A caller reported he saw a male party, possibly in their teens, wearing camo and a bullet proof vest, walking down Beech Street, possibly with a weapon. Police responded. Juvenile was playing with a Nerf gun. No issues. (4:34pm)
- Alex Condell (28, Wilmington) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; Marked Lanes Violation; and Possessing Open Container Of Alcohol In A Motor Vehicle. Condell was involved in a crash on Shawsheen Avenue. (5:11pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.