WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, September 23, 2022:
- The Red Cross is holding a Blood Drive from 1pm to 7pm at the Wilmington Masonic Lodge (32 Church Street). Interested donors can call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) to book an appointment. Donors can also visit http://www.redcross.org to schedule an appointment.
- The Wilmington School Committee’s Policy Subcommittee meets at 4pm in the Roman House Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Zumba (9am); Sewing (9:30am); Chair Yoga (12:30pm); and Poker (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an outdoor drop-in storytime for ages 2 to 6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a meeting of its Needleworkers Group at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- DEADLINE TODAY: Good Neighbor Day is on September 28, 2022. The Department of Elderly Services would like to acknowledge that extra special good neighbor. That person that gets the mail, takes out the trash, shovels the walkway, picks up groceries and just goes above and beyond. Please give the name and address of this special neighbor to the front desk or call us at 978 657-7595 by Friday, September 23, 2022 and we will make sure that your good Samaritan is acknowledged. There are so many special people that make up our community, this is one way that we can give back to those that make Wilmington the special place it is!
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.