WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
The School Committee will be in an Executive Session between 6pm and 7pm to discuss contract negotiations with the Educational Assistants union.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda for the regular meeting, including:
- The School Committee will consider approving a DECA Field Trip to Boston in March.
- The School Committee will consider approving the student discipline section of the Student/Parent Handbook for the 2022-2023 school year.
- The School Committee will consider approving the Middle School Handbook for the 2022-2023 school year.
- The School Committee will consider approving the student activity accounts for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will give his bi-monthly report, including:
- Welcoming new Woburn St. School Principal Stacey Scott
- Welcome to New Staff District-Wide Presentation
- Goodbye & Thank You To Don & Mary from WCTV
- Personnel Report
- Opening Day Slides
- Wildwood Study Update
- School Committee will receive a presentation from PAWS (Parent & Guardian Advocates for Wilmington, MA Schools).
- School Committee will receive an update on the Middle School Program Review from Principal Jeanette Quirk.
- Superintendent Brand will discuss strategic planning efforts.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.