WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Sunday, September 18, 2022:
- The Wilmington High School Football Teams are holding a Car Wash Fundraiser from 9am to noon in the Wilmington Fourth of July Building’s parking lot (142 Middlesex Avenue). Wilmington High School football players will be washing the vehicles. All donations will benefit the WHS football program. If you can’t attend, but want to donate, Venmo @Wilmington-TouchdownClub.
- Wilmington Youth Soccer Association is holding its 9th Annual 3v3 Tournament from 10am to 4pm at the Shawsheen School Fields (298 Shawsheeen Street). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue. The lineup can be found HERE.
- There is a yard sale beginning at 8am at 849 Main Street. Learn more HERE.
- Did you know there is a weekly car meetup from 9am to noon on Sundays in the As Good As It Gets parking lot (35 Lowell Street)? Learn more about Kars N Coffee HERE. Watch videos from past meetups HERE.
- Food shopping in town this week? This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE. This week’s circular from McKinnon’s Supermarket (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE. Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entrée schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.