WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, September 17, 2022:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an outdoor drop-in story time for ages 2 to 6 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a poetry circle at 9:15am via Zoom. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Pancho’s Cantina (206 Ballardvale Street) is hosting a Car & Bike Show from 11am to 5pm. Trophies, Raffled Prizes, Amazing Food, Great Drinks, & Beautiful Rides. $20 Registration for Vehicles and Free Entry to spectators.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) typically hosts karaoke from Winnell Entertainment on Saturdays beginning at 8pm. Call ahead to confirm.