WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, September 4, 2022, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
September 4 Farmers Market Lineup:
Food & Drink:
- Gaouette Farm (farm fresh fruits, berries and veggies)
- Seafood Express (the finest seafood that is local, wild, sustainable and delicious)
- O’Regan Breads (a variety of breads made with freshly milled, locally sourced grains)
- Sweet E’s (fudge pops, and other baked confections)
- Code 1 BBQ (veteran and family owned BBQ business, offering high quality slow cooked meats and homemade sides)
- Wilmington Honey Bee (a fine selection of local honey)
- LizAnn Jewelry (handcrafted jewelry/accessories and resin crafts)
- Make Your Own Flying Bird
- We’re One Wilmington
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.