WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Select Board meets this Monday, August 22, 2022 at 7pm in the Town Hall Auditorium.
There are some noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The Select Board will consider authorizing the Town Manager to execute the Feasibility Study agreement with the MSBA for the replacement of the Wildwood School.
- Planning Director Valerie Gingrich will review the town’s comment letter on the affordable housing proposal at 79 Nichols Street. The Select Board received 2 letters and an email on the topic as well.
- The Select Board will review a letter from the Assistant Attorney General regarding the results of the 2022 Annual Town Meeting.
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will provide written updates on the activities of the Senior Center Building Committee and the Town Hall/School Administration Building Committee.
- Assistant Town Manager Susan Inman will provide memos on the town’s memorandum of understanding with WCTV, as well as the appointment of the sealer of weights and measures.
- The Select Board will consider the request of the Town Clerk to appoint additional election workers for 2022.
- The Select Board will consider proclaiming the month of September as Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
The meeting will be televised live on WCTV and www.wctv.org.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.