WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Friday, July 22, 2022:
- Grace Chapel (128 West Street) is holding a concert at 7pm featuring all-new, original music written by the Grace Chapel worship leaders. Expect an acoustic sound as they introduce their songs and share the inspiration behind them. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding camping and wilderness hands-on activities for ages 2-5 at 10am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Zumba at 9am; Sewing at 9:30am; Chair Yoga at 12:30pm; and Poker at 1pm. Learn more HERE.
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.
- CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS: If you’ve got some time to spare this Summer, WCTV is available to provide you with all the training you’ll need so that in the fall you’ll be ready to help us cover all the sports that are part of our community! You’re already there watching the games, why not film these events for WCTV and others in our community that might not be able to watch the games in person. WCTV membership and training are FREE to all Wilmington residents and those who work in Wilmington or are affiliated with a Wilmington organization! To get involved, reach out to Community Relations Coordinator, Lisa Kapala at: email@example.com or call her at (978) 657-4066.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.