WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, July 16, 2022:
- Pancho’s Cantina (206 Ballardvale Street) is holding a Car Show from noon to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- Pacific Grove (211 Lowell Street) is hosting karaoke from Winnell Entertainment beginning at 8pm.
- The Town’s Yardwaste Center, located on Old Main Street, off of Main Street at the Woburn line, is open from 9am to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a virtual meeting of its Poetry Circle at 9:15am. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding Ukulele Lessons for teens at 10:30am. Learn more and register HERE.
- There is a yard sale on Faulkner Avenue. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.