WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Monday, July 11, 2022:
- The Wilmington Housing Authority meets at 5:30pm in Deming Way’s Community Hall. Read the agenda HERE. … The Housing Authority is also hosting a public hearing on its Annual Plan at 4:30pm in the Community Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is hosting a yoga class for teens at 3pm and yoga for kids at 5pm. Learn more and register HERE and HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); Special Exercise (10:30am); and Quilting (1pm). Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.