WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, July 9, 2022:
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an outdoor drop-in storytime for ages 2-6 at 10am at Yentile Park. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a teen book club meeting for Grades 9-12 at 4pm. Learn more and register HERE.
- There are yard sales today on Henry L. Drive and Marion Street. Learn more HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.