WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5+ things to do in Wilmington on Friday, July 1, 2022:
- The Fourth of July Committee is hosting a performance by Cashwood Country Rock, sponsored by the Wilmington Sons of Italy, from 5:30pm to 9pm, on the Town Common.
- The Fourth of July Committee, in conjunction with The Street Rod Club, is holding an Antique Car Show at 6pm on the Town Common.
- The Fourth of July Committee is hosting a Carnival from Cushing Amusements from 6pm to 10pm in the Fourth of July Committee’s parking lot. Learn more about the Carnival HERE. Residents are encouraged to grab dinner from the Community Group Booths in the Food Court.
- The Fourth of July Committee is holding the 2nd round of its horseshoes tournament at 6pm, and backyard BBQ games (e.g., Ladder Golf, Kan Jam) at 6pm.
- The Fourth of July Committee is holding its Ladies 2-mile Walk, beginning on the Town Common, at 6:30pm. Registration required HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding an Outdoor Tie Die program for all ages from 3pm to 4pm. This fun family tradition is back again! This year, bring something white – a shirt, socks, a hand towel, a headband – and tie dye with us outside the library! Learn more and register HERE.
- Town Beach is open from 10am to 6pm. Wilmington residents with proof of residency may use the beach at no charge. Learn more HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.