WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will meet the new principals of the North Intermediate School and the Woburn Street School, plus the new Interim Athletic Director. Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand will also announce the district’s new Elementary Literacy Coordinator/Title I Director.
- Superintendent Dr. Brand will provide updates on next school year’s school council improvement planning; middle school student advisory program; and summer 2022 meals program.
- The School Committee will hear a presentation on the RTI Universal Screening data.
- Superintendent Dr. Brand will provide an update on the transportation subcommittee.
- School Committee Chair Dr. Jenn Bryson will present the Superintendent’s Evaluation Report.
- Superintendent Dr. Brand will provide an update on the district’s equity audit.
- The School Committee will receive an update on the district’s social emotional learning initiatives, including Panorama and Care Solace.
- The School Committee will consider the disposal of surplus technology equipment, text books and school items.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
An Executive Session precedes the meeting at 6pm.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.