WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Monday, May 23, 2022:
- The Wilmington Select Board meets at 7pm in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the agenda HERE. Watch the meeting live on WCTV and wctv.org.
- The Wilmington Community Development Technical Review Team meets at 9am in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the agenda HERE.
- On Monday, May 23, 2022, the Wilmington Board of Health will be holding a COVID 19-vaccine/booster clinic (Moderna) for any Wilmington resident 60 and older at the Buzzell Senior Center (15 School Street). You must register by calling the Center at 978-657-7595. Please have your insurance information and date of last vaccine available when calling for an appointment. Please note that it needs to be at least 4 months since your last vaccine/booster. Space is limited.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a talk on Social Connections and Happiness from 6pm to 7pm in its Large Conference Room. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a virtual Pajama Jam for ages 0-4 at 6:30pm via Zoom. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Senior Center (15 School Street) is holding Tai Chi (9am); Blood Pressure Clinic (9:30am); Special Exercise (10:30am); and Quilting (1pm). Also, the monthly Caregivers Support Group meets at 10:30am, and the monthly Book Group meets at 1:30pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Knights of Columbus hosts cribbage games every Monday night at 7pm in the KofC’s downstairs hall (142 Middlesex Avenue). $5 entry fee. All skill levels are welcome. Open to the general public (21 and up).
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.