WILMINGTON, MA — Below are 5 things to do in Wilmington on Saturday, May 14, 2022:
- The Wilmington Yardwaste Center on Old Main Street is open from 9am to 4pm. Learn more HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Container Garden Workshop at 10am in the Peggy Kane Reading Garden. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Wilmington Memorial Library (175 Middlesex Avenue) is holding a Restorative Yoga class at 11:30am in the Large Conference Room. Sponsored by Wilmington Family Counseling. Learn more and register HERE.
- The Friends of the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Book Store Next Door (183 Middlesex Avenue) is open from 10am to 4pm. 100% of all proceeds support the Wilmington Memorial Library. Learn more HERE.
- There is a yard sale from 8am to 2pm at 247 Burlington Avenue. Learn more HERE.