WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee is holding a meeting this Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 7pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room.
The meeting will be streamed live on WCTV.org and on WCTV.
There are several noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Superintendent Dr. Glenn Brand and representatives from PAWS will present the results of the recent Start Time Committee Survey.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on the Middle School Program Review.
- Superintendent Brand will make an announcement regarding the North Intermediate Principal appointment.
- Superintendent Brand will provide an update on enrollment.
- Superintendent Brand will provide a list of colleges that WHS graduates are attending.
- Superintendent Brand will share his Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week message.
- Wilmington Athletic Director Mia Muzio will present athletic department highlights from the winter season.
- School Committee Chair Dr. Jennifer Bryson will outline the annual superintendent evaluation process.
- The School Committee will conduct its annual reorganization and discuss its subcommittee assignments.
The School Committee will also hear any public comments, correspondence, and subcommittee reports.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.